Sunday, July 15, 2007

San Francisco - a different point of view

This blog was created for a single purpose: to collect my random thoughts regarding my life in the city. Yes, I know what you're gonna say. There are plenty of bloggers in the city, there are even blogs that specialize in San Francisco. That's all true BUT... I find that they are very similar in nature. At least for my taste. There is more in common between them than you would expect from a city which claims to be so diverse and multicultural.

This blog is going to challenge those common beliefs that many people, living in the city, seem to share, such as:
- ipod is the best thing happened to humankind
- Driving a hybrid (SUV?!?) makes you a better person
- Organic food is tastier and healthier
- iphone is (the 2nd) best thing happened to humankind
- The Chronicle is a great newspaper (or at least worth 50 cents)
- The farmers in the Embarcadero center are real farmers
- The list is long and I have to go to bed

Stay tuned...

No comments: